Thursday, April 6, 2023

Photos by me of January 6 #Jan6 #January6 Washington DC

 Personally, I did NOT ENCOUNTER any angry, rowdy, people at the rally. They were friendly but passionate about the cause. I didn't make it to the Capitol Building because I returned to my car to recharge my phone and then it was too late . Next thing I knew, there was something on the radio about activities at the Capitol Building. I never saw it.             NEver went there. 

But what I did see were just passionate patriots supporting the president they love. The official narrative seems like a fabrication in general. I don't deny that things got rowdy at the Capitol Building, but I believe there were fake trump supporters and provocateurs etc creating a problem that otherwise would

NOT have happened. 


"Retired Green Beret Held Without Bail for 'Thought Crime' Over Misdemeanor Charge -" National File

https://nationalfile.com/retired-green-beret-held-without-bail-for-thought-crime-over-misdemeanor-charge/