Thursday, April 6, 2023

Photos by me of January 6 #Jan6 #January6 Washington DC

 



Personally, I did NOT ENCOUNTER any angry, rowdy, people at the rally. They were friendly but passionate about the cause. I didn't make it to the Capitol Building because I returned to my car to recharge my phone and then it was too late . Next thing I knew, there was something on the radio about activities at the Capitol Building. I never saw it.             NEver went there. 

But what I did see were just passionate patriots supporting the president they love. The official narrative seems like a fabrication in general. I don't deny that things got rowdy at the Capitol Building, but I believe there were fake trump supporters and provocateurs etc creating a problem that otherwise would

NOT have happened. 


FREE BRIAN COLE, JR.!” PROUD BOYS Chairman Holds Press Conference D.C. Supporting Alleged J6 Pipe Bomber!

AI GENERATED  Brian Cole Jr.’s defense team, family, and supporters maintain his innocence by claiming he was framed by the feder...