Sunday, November 17, 2024

"What Happens To Jan. 6 Defendants After Trump's Election Win? "| ZeroHedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/what-happens-jan-6-defendants-after-trumps-election-win 

"
Trump said at a town hall in 2023 that he was "inclined to pardon many of" the defendants who had been convicted. "I can't say for every single one because a couple of them, probably, they got out of control," he said.

"I think there's going to be a complete second look at all of the prosecutions," Robert Ray, a former Trump impeachment attorney, told The Epoch Times, while noting the large number of cases brought. He added that a second look wouldn't "necessarily yield a favorable result with regard to each and every defendant, but I think there's going to be a pretty strenuous exercise of the pardon and commutation power to deal with overreaching [by prosecutors]."

"Chaos erupts in Michigan as J6er leads 'Christian Crusader' rally"

"The Muslims are being used by the Democrats to instill socialism in America,” Lang said during the city council meeting as the crowd...