https://www.infowars.com/posts/i-cant-go-to-jail-footage-shows-officer-shooting-killing-pardoned-j6-defendant-matthew-huttle-as-he-to-flee'I Can't Go to Jail': Footage Shows Officer Shooting, Killing Pardoned J6er Matthew Huttle"He said he was "shooting himself". Why couldn't the cop back off and give him space to cool down and possibly save his life ? The cop could have taken cover behind his own car door and wait to see if Matthew was going to kill himself or shoot at him. When he said he's going to shoot himself, at that point you need to start thinking about suicide prevention .
My Blog List
AI J6
Wednesday, March 5, 2025
Re: ‘I Can’t Go to Jail’: Footage Shows Officer Shooting, Killing Pardoned J6er Matthew Huttle'
"America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” —
" Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani stated during a panel discussion that he believed the events of January 6, 2021, ...
-
https://x.com/SteveBakerUSA/status/1986553903555748088 I trust Steve Baker on X: "🚨Update on J6 Pipe Bomber Report🚨 After an abunda...
-
https://www.theblaze.com/news/former-capitol-police-officer-a-forensic-match-for-jan-6-pipe-bomber-sources-say The alleged pipe bomber su...
-
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2025/09/fbi-releases-january-6-pipe-bomb-lab-report/ " Additionally, the witness who discovered the ...